Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
mazdaman90

Everyone Post Pics Of Your Ride

Ill try post some pics of my ozzie 626 in the next few days still needs a bit of work but its getting there slowly

Hey guyz... Here's a nice little shot of my car taken by my film-camera (i think it got heat exposure).... Unfortunantly film cam's wont take my neons properly :unsure:

here are a few more... B)

No airbags!!!! The US-spec steering wheels don't have the candle logo, and we have airbags 93 up! Is this a '92 (they were released early in AU)???

Yep, you're right on the money snailman! Its a 1992 626 GE10L1, DOHC 24 valve V6 2.5 litre, 5 speed manual... There were 2 models that year, the other waz a GE10S1 DOHC 16 valve 4 cyl. 2.0 litre EGI. 5 speed manual... i got the best of the two! :lol: Although there aren't that many around in Australia, i've only come across 5 so far.

Here is yet ANOTHER of my car.... :unsure: its odd that the film-camera picks up the lights as an orange shade as opposed to the digital picking up as white (as shown in my avatar <<<<<)

This is my 1988 mazda 626 5spd N/A 2.2 SOHC.

I just put in a used engine with 80,00kms. I also put new all round brakes and the rims .

Heres a few pics of my friends ride sense i have yet to get my mazda :(

img-81485-1-550943_29_full.jpg

img-81485-2-550943_34_full.jpg

img-81485-3-550943_33.jpg

My dad just got done welding a flange onto his exhaust and he just got his new muffler on there today (otto racing exhaust) with a nice 4 and 1/2 in tip on it. It not only looks nice but it sounds mean as hell now. I'll get a pic of that soon and post it.

my pics are not posting, whats the deal-e-yo??? It says "you cannot post this file" what gives??? the file is not too big, and its a jpeg???? help

my pics are not posting, whats the deal-e-yo??? It says "you cannot post this file" what gives??? the file is not too big, and its a jpeg???? help

it is too big then, 26k is the limit.

^^^^^ I like what you are doing with the side rubber bumpers. I want to get rid of mine too and am interested in seeing the final product.

i was going to fill them but i think i will put some thing cool there..but thanks for the hit..what r yr plan for yours? B)

Well, for mine I have rims from a protege 5 so far, I have springs to lower it (not in yet) So far I am going over the exterior with a fine tooth comb to make sure it is mint. I have a custom front bumper planned hopefully to be done within 2 months. Also I am converting my interior to leather and all black. The only thing stopping me from startin gon it is how to treat the dash. I am not sure if I want to paint it.