mazdaman90

Everyone Post Pics Of Your Ride

144 posts in this topic

You can go to my cardomain page by clicking the link in my signature. But I will give you a taste of it first.

img-51950-1-408298_32_full.jpg

***UPDATED PIC***

Well thanks Atleast Someone replied..dont think people are much interested in seeing there cars on here :P

1989 626 (5) door hatch-back.....2001 Mazda MPV 15" (5) spoke rims.

HOSER <_<

Ill try post some pics of my ozzie 626 in the next few days still needs a bit of work but its getting there slowly

Hey guyz... Here's a nice little shot of my car taken by my film-camera (i think it got heat exposure).... Unfortunantly film cam's wont take my neons properly :unsure:

here are a few more... B)

No airbags!!!! The US-spec steering wheels don't have the candle logo, and we have airbags 93 up! Is this a '92 (they were released early in AU)???

Yep, you're right on the money snailman! Its a 1992 626 GE10L1, DOHC 24 valve V6 2.5 litre, 5 speed manual... There were 2 models that year, the other waz a GE10S1 DOHC 16 valve 4 cyl. 2.0 litre EGI. 5 speed manual... i got the best of the two! :lol: Although there aren't that many around in Australia, i've only come across 5 so far.

Here is yet ANOTHER of my car.... :unsure: its odd that the film-camera picks up the lights as an orange shade as opposed to the digital picking up as white (as shown in my avatar <<<<<)

This is my 1988 mazda 626 5spd N/A 2.2 SOHC.

I just put in a used engine with 80,00kms. I also put new all round brakes and the rims .

Heres a few pics of my friends ride sense i have yet to get my mazda :(

img-81485-1-550943_29_full.jpg

img-81485-2-550943_34_full.jpg

img-81485-3-550943_33.jpg

My dad just got done welding a flange onto his exhaust and he just got his new muffler on there today (otto racing exhaust) with a nice 4 and 1/2 in tip on it. It not only looks nice but it sounds mean as hell now. I'll get a pic of that soon and post it.

my pics are not posting, whats the deal-e-yo??? It says "you cannot post this file" what gives??? the file is not too big, and its a jpeg???? help

my pics are not posting, whats the deal-e-yo??? It says "you cannot post this file" what gives??? the file is not too big, and its a jpeg???? help

it is too big then, 26k is the limit.

^^^^^ I like what you are doing with the side rubber bumpers. I want to get rid of mine too and am interested in seeing the final product.

^^^^^ I like what you are doing with the side rubber bumpers. I want to get rid of mine too and am interested in seeing the final product.

i was going to fill them but i think i will put some thing cool there..but thanks for the hit..what r yr plan for yours? B)

Well, for mine I have rims from a protege 5 so far, I have springs to lower it (not in yet) So far I am going over the exterior with a fine tooth comb to make sure it is mint. I have a custom front bumper planned hopefully to be done within 2 months. Also I am converting my interior to leather and all black. The only thing stopping me from startin gon it is how to treat the dash. I am not sure if I want to paint it.