Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
DVS-626

Body Kit Design

You have probaby noticed the thread in the photo section that blackshine started off, he designed himself a body kit on paper and i tried to create it in photoshop. I was thinkin that maybe this should be a seperate section so people can submit their ideas and drawings for everyone to look at. Ill even try model some of them if its not too difficult....Could be a great way to design something for the 626 that we all like. Send it around to a few kit makers and see what they say about it. Just a thought.......

This topic has been asked read this topic Photopshop section...i doubt this section would be created because in order for that to happen we need more space on the server and that costs money and no one is donating so as a result we cant get it ..unless people donate to this forum we cant get it ...but you can always as Zuke he is the adminstrator of this forum