Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
MazdaSpeedDan

Anyone From Indiana

I want to have a meet people! SO IF YOU ARE FROM INDIANA, please let me know and just post here what city, we should all get together and just have some fun for a day. Im from CARMEL/INDIANAPOLIS. MY sn is MYJOBISGAY.

Hey man, I live in Indy on northeast side. Around Castleton and Fishers. Like to see your 6 sometime :P

hey dood.

im from theat area too......im representing 96th street

yeeeeah

I want to have a meet people! SO IF YOU ARE FROM INDIANA, please let me know and just post here what city, we should all get together and just have some fun for a day. Im from CARMEL/INDIANAPOLIS. MY sn is MYJOBISGAY.

I am in Fort Wayne but just moved up from the carmel westfield area. could be a good time to hang with other 626 owners. I just got the car last weekend dont know too much about it yet

HAHA, well this is obviously an old ass thread, but since there isn't really anywhere else for a 626 guy to go I'll post here. I live in fort wayne and just acquired an 86 626 gt turbo. I'm loving it so far, it needs some work but its a cool and unique little car. Its got the FET 2.0 sohc and a 5 speed. It has 86K miles and has a crusty black paint job that I believe was performed by a crazed lunatic. I'd love to meet some people with these cars and learn more about them. It may be a lost cause though.

XD Sad cause I would love to get around some other 626 owners to learn more of the options I can get with my 626. I love it and would love to make a kick ass sleeper with it. It has the potential but the funding is what I need. I hope I can get more help on the upgrades and jus have a group I can be familiar with on these amazing cars. I currently live in Frankfort IN.

Welcome to Mazda626.net. You are around tens of thousands of other 626 owners right now. If you want to learn about the 626 this website is the absolute best place in the world to do that. ;)

You might say "yeah but I can't touch or feel them or see them in person". True but we are working on videos and promoting the use of videos on this site (using youtube). Want to show off your car or ask questions like you might in person? Videos are the best way to do it.

I'm from Muncie. Question does anyone know where I can get a replacement V6 DOHC24valve sticker for my intake manifold? 2.5L. Hope to meet some of my fellow Hoosiers.

I'm not from Indiana but I do know you can order them from your local Mazda dealership.  Just call them up and they can get you the right one.

Ok. Thanks alot. Im really glad I joined this group. I've have my faithful sixer for seven years and I'm gonna completely redo it . Motor tranny and body . Clean up the Interior. Again thanks . How do you send friend requests? Lol I'm still a noon here. Have a great day.

You can either hover over their name and there will be a little icon and hovering over that will show "Add as Friend or visit someone's profile page and add them using a bigger version of the icon that says "Add me as a Friend".