Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Vatis

Interior fuse box diagram needed

Hi there,

I have had the Mazda 626 1997 Gen 5 Classic for a few months now, during the heavy rain we had, I had the headlights on, and forgot to turn them off, next morning, a flat battery.  After I got a jump start, the air conditioner does not turn on now.  I have replaced under the hood, all the fuses and most of the relays, but the air conditioner won't turn on.  The fan works, the rear heater/demister works, but the air vents just blow normal air. 

I have taken a photo of the interior fuse box, but I have no diagram to tell me what fuse is for what.  I have tried looking on Google, there are heaps of images of fuse boxes, but non of them look like mine, the one that does look like mine is for a paid site!  Five pounds to sign up....  So I thought I would ask for some help here.  Oh, I do not have the owners manual, as I got the car second hand, it did not have the manual with it. 

Thanks.

20200401_152431.jpg