Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
FogCabin

New dude got pics 1979

hey whats up,  decided I'd join maybe get some more info or just share what I've been doing well hello . Just pick this up and about to do a slew of maintance things as well as rewiring and hopefully get er purring 

20200323_195509.jpg

20200323_212754.jpg

20200318_095412.jpg

Quick update...removed the trans to do the clutch release bearing after I was able to get it running off a gas can. Think maybe there's just no gas cause I can hear the pump running. Anyways it sounds pretty good for not running in 15+ years. So anyways got er up and was going to do the oil pan and valve cover gasket which turned into the clutch release and rear main seal as well as timing seal and im removing the motor as well now to clean it up from all the oil. So yea. Was gonna be a simple fix and now is turning into a good little project. But being off from work gives me a little time so now worries. Don't know if this site if still active if anything ill use it as storage/documentation of my progress. Will make a new thread in the appropriate section(s). Thanks again for the welcome (11 views) lol. 

20200318_210243.jpg

Good luck with your project. From the limited photos, I can see that thing has quite a few crazy mods. Probably a lot more that I can't see.