Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
wariomazda

Mazda 626 with 280k miles: What thing to change during service?

Hey

I bought a Mazda 626 2.0 LX 1999 on the cheap 3 months ago and it has been running perfect. However, I think it's past due I should service it so it keeps running that way. Normally, I have only driven newer cars so I'm unsure what else should be replaced in addition to the usual oil, oil filter and air filter. For example, are there any belts which should be replaced? Coolant? Transmission fluid? Anything else?

FWIW, I have no idea how the previous owner took care of it but its aesthetically in good condition and runs well. All I know is that it has an engine swap at some point and the new engine has something like 160k miles on it. Hence, I wanted to be a little comprehensive and preventively change/replace anything which would help prolong its trouble free life. 

Thanks a lot! :)