Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Muse

Small water puddle - Photo

I parked on an incline today and spotted water flowing away from underneath my 1997 Mazda 626LX 4cly 2L. Got home and had a peak with flashlight. Small amount of water, maybe 1/2 cup, after a climb into the hills. The water is dripping from a small rubber hose that sticks out about an inch from the left back wall of the engine compartment. I suppose that's the function of that little hose but it doesn't seem natural that it's doing that. Most cars don't have little puddles of water forming under the car after running a few minutes. What's up with this? This car doesn't get a whole lot of use, only around 1000mi/year. It has under 33,000 miles on it. Probably unrelated but I took the same ~10 mile round trip a few days ago (including 800 foot climb into the hills) and something seemed wrong. It seemed to act like the idle was set too low, like it was about to stall out, but it didn't. Whatever that was seems to have stopped happening, it was just that one day.

Mazda 626LX 1997 driping.jpg