Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
tsmys

Momma Says 626 has got to go!

Have a '94 626 I need gone out of my garage. Bought it off a kid who said he was half way through a timing belt change but he was relocating to a different city and didn't have room at his new place for the car. He seemed trustworthy so I took him at his word that the car's only problem was the timing belt. It already had the new belt installed but I brought it home w/ several parts in the trunk. This car was going to be wife's car so she wouldn't have to ride the bus to work. I also bought a '93 MX6 that the owner claimed had a blown head gasket. It was still wet with antifreeze when I brought it home. Looking back, it could've just  been the waterpump but i had no desire to fix this one.This was used as my "reference" car in case I got stumped putting the 626 back together. Well, I got the 626 put back together and it wouldn't run. Momma quit her job. Lost the motivation to take the 626 apart again. The 626 has had the IM professionally cleaned, the throttle body is clean as a new one. Injectors have been bench tested. New plugs & wires. Several other new parts. Both going to the junk man. Wanted to offer here first since you all were so helpfull. If you're close enough to Lafayette, IN to come get either or all or parts let me know. Going for junk man prices. Thanks, Tag