Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Tiger Newkirt

Engine vibrations

Assuming nothing, I would ask, have you performed a general tune-up? Engine mounts alone will not eliminate vibrations if the engine is running badly (missing on one or more cylinders, low compression, etc.) or if the engine is out of balance (crank, driveplate, torque converter, etc.)

I'm kind of confused now. What do you mean "one of the engine heads?" If you're talking about the 2.0L 4-cyl, it's only got one head. Also, why was it changed? Did the engine get hot or something?

If it were me, I would run a compression test on all cylinders and look for unbalanced power. If your engine is only partly reconditioned, you will have a difficult time trying to achieve factory-level smoothness.

EDIT: To your question, if the harmonic balancer was not changed, then I don't see how it could be causing an issue.