Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
450HP

Looking at 2000 626

Greetings!

I'm looking at a 2000 626 with approx 161K on the clock.  Car has been garaged for most of its life, headlights don't even show the slightest yellowing, hard to find a spec of surface rust under the car let alone any rust on the body of the car.

Test drove the car yesterday, drives very good.  Did have a slight miss at idle after driving it, putting it in N or P seemed to improve the idle.  I've read that intake gaskets or a faulty EGR valve can cause this (among other things).

Car has the I4 engine, can trace car's service history since new (couple that have it now has had it since about 50K miles).  Timing belt was done about 20K miles ago.

Curious as to what to look for on these cars before I buy it.  Asking price is $2K but he's pretty firm on that price.

626.jpg