Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
626GSI02

Engine Problem Please look at video

Hi my Mazda family,

My 626 has started to burn oil but I don’t know if it is the piston rings or something else

the video shows idle and then I accerlate.

if there is anyone in the UK who can fix this cheap please reply back or if any tips or suggestions, anything will help I just don’t want to scrap this car.

thanks for reading

First of all you shouldn't make a Video of Something like this in the Dark very difficult to determine if this is white smoke or it's burning oil ! (Neither is a Cheap Fix) If this is white Smoke as We call it here in America which means it looks more like Steam Coming out of the Tail Pipe ? That's an Indication a (Head Gasket has Blown) ! If this is Oil Burning Smoke (which you can tell the difference) Between the two then that's an Indication Piston Rings are Worn & Allowing Oil to Slip past the Piston & Enter the Combustion Chamber Burning on the Power Stroke & Exiting on the Exhaust Stroke.... This is no Cheap Fix Either way if (white smoke) then the Removal of the Head is Required New Head Gasket as well & while the Head is off have it Reworked by a Machine Shop have the Cylinder Head Resurfaced & Reworked Check for a Crack or Cracks or Warped Cylinder Head . If this is Black Smoke (burning oil) then best to Find another Motor to put in it! This requires a(Major Overhaul of the Entire Motor) Pistons have to come out Crankshaft (Everything) Block Reworked New Rings New Main Bearings New Rod Bearings...  Allot of $.............Plus while you have the Bottom Half Torn Down have the Cylinder Head Reworked as well..........