Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
headschratcher

headschratcher

when my father starts his 99 626 it fires right up and idles smooth but when he drives down the road and keeps his foot on the throttle the tach and engine won't hold a steady speed. i changed the water pump because it was leaking and the timing belt as well since it has over 100,000 miles on it. it is a DOHC engine and that part went fine. i also changed the throttle position sensor and adjusted it per the Haynes manual and it worked fine for a while. i am thinking it might be the connector or the 18 dollars sensor dad bought. once it gets it running right again i need to do some body work to it. dad hit a deer and dented the fender and took off the outside mirror on the passenger side and the deer's head smacked the roof of the car right above the windshield and dented it and cracked the windshield at least that is what he tells me but he bought it back from the insurance company because they totaled it for a few small dings, rediculas. when i plugged my obd2 tester in it say circut a tps defective or low voltage. what is circut a ? all i found was signal ground and referance