Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
KayLinn103190

Sea foam question

so I have a 2003 Mazda 626 and i was told to add this seafoam to my gas tank cause I have to replace my catalytic converters one or both and Was told this stuff would help a lot but I only have about a quarter of a tank and don’t know how much of this 16oz can to add to my gas tank but don’t have any money at this very moment to put anymore gas in my tank if anyone can help me as to how much of this seafoam to add to my tank with only a quarter of a tank of gas please help me ASAP??!!!

Per Seafoam:   (I'd use half a can.  Then next time you fill up, add the rest)

How much Sea Foam should I add to my fuel?

how_to_sf_can

• For routine fuel system (gas tank to engine) maintenance, one can of Sea Foam Motor Treatment treats up to 16 gallons of gas or diesel fuel.
  • When greater cleaning is needed, add more Sea Foam – the more you add to fuel, the better it cleans!
  • When stabilizing fuel for storage, use 1 (one) ounce per gallon of fuel.
  • Don’t worry if you exceed these amounts: Sea Foam only contains petroleum-based cleaning and lubricating ingredients that CAN’T HARM your engine or fuel system components.