Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
rmlunsford

WTB Front Left and Right Wheel Speed / ABS Sensors

Hey y'all, I haven't used this forum much but I'm trying to locate a front left and right ABS wheel speed sensor for 93-97. It's actually going on a probe but the probetalk website died. I know this is probably the wrong forum but I don't have enough posts for the trade/buy forum. Thanks!

If you do a little bit of research on google, every single image on there will show you what and/or where the wheel speed sensors are located. They are generally identical across all other brands of vehicles and has not changed for decades.

2 hours ago, Tiberianx said:

If you do a little bit of research on google, every single image on there will show you what and/or where the wheel speed sensors are located. They are generally identical across all other brands of vehicles and has not changed for decades.

Interesting. I don't know much about ABS wheel speed sensors, but my initial internet research revealed that the part numbers for 93-97 626s were different than even the 98+ sensors (from a part # perspective). From what you're saying I can just walk out to the junkyard and find any mazda and grab ABS wheels speed sensors off of it?

Sorry for the VERY late reply as you might have already addressed this issue already. I did not have notification or "followed" this post. If you have validated that the part numbers are different between model years, I recommend grabbing any 93-97 Mazda 626 or probe and just pull the sensors off of them and swap it out with yours. However, if you live in a heavily salted region, good luck trying to get that off without damaging it. But yes you are correct.