Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
kshishu007

Automatic transmission problem HELP :(

Hey,

I was reading this forum for my problem but I still have this problem...

My father has Mazda 626 2.5L V6 VIN: 1yvge22d8s5393807, automatic transmission.

The problem is with changing gear, the RPM is too high for low speed (50km/h).

When we driving car from 0km/h to ~ 30km/h is ok but for higher speed changing gears is to slow and RPM is too high from second gear. We changed - Vehicle Speed Sensor, Turbine Shaft Speed Sensor, Transmission Range Sensor and we still have this problem... The "mechanics" in Poland are shit for this problem, I was trying to repair this but now I have no idea what is wrong with this car...

I have one question about transmission range sensor, is under this sensor any manget?

If somebody help me through forum I can send some money because my father love his car and I want repair for him car.

#edit 01

There is no error - I checked via diagnostic box.

Please help me... :(

Your 3&4th clutch gear pack is probably cooked.  Cooling of this appears to be a big problem on the 2.5V6.   I've had the problem several times and now plan to install an external transmission cooler.   Not too hard or expensive to replace, search "sabutter mazda" on YouTube