Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Ok so here I go. I'm working on my neighbors kid car it's a '96' Mazda 626 LX 2.0 4cyl. Well I diagnosis by obd and I got A p0400 and a p0117. With that being sad I cleaned up the engine bay pretty good and well I was told that they had to keep putting coolant in and they keep losing it. So that's when I took over to give a look through. So after I did everything I said above including taking the radiator out and cleaning it up some. I purchased bar's stop leak for radiator. So I put everything back together and then applied half bottle of bar's and finishing it up with 50/50 anti-freeze. Well here's where im stumped. doing all that I go back after few hours just to check to see if I can find a leak somewhere and I havent started it since I had it just wanted to clean it up and top it off to get a better picture of everything. Theres no fluid in the radiator and no leak underneath car what so ever. where the hell it all go?  Then I started pulling dipsticks. Oil looked typical then I went to tranny, looks normal but it s sure past the fill mark. Is there anyway it could of gotten in the tranny. Please let me know

Does the car run? It could have gone to the cylinders through a blown gasket, though, all of it disappeared?

If you didn't run it it's either on the ground or you didn't fill it full.  It takes alot to burp the air out after pulling radiator. It does take a couple of hours to settle.  Get a pressure tester if you have a leak.