Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Doctor Robert

1979 626 in Beverly Hills!

Here's something to drool at:

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/d/awesome-1979-mazda-626/6572517586.html

or go here if it disappears:

http://www.craigslistadsaver.com/view.php?name=BlueCapella

easily the best 2nd gen Capella on craigslist on the west coast of (if not in all of) the US since mine! Weird to find it in Beverly... being pampered. Whoever's selling it must've loved it dearly (yes, the original owner).

Somebody get it! I'm too broke! XD

Did you buy it?

On 4/30/2018 at 4:52 AM, Rotated6_2 said:

Did you buy it?

Yes, I had no choice ;)

46 minutes ago, Doctor Robert said:

Oooh. May we have pictures??

Well there were plenty of pics in the Ebay listing, but yes I'll be taking new pics for sure. I will document all the mods I do along the way. I'm going to make it a Bosozoku car!

On 7/6/2018 at 7:40 AM, B R said:

Well there were plenty of pics in the Ebay listing, but yes I'll be taking new pics for sure. I will document all the mods I do along the way. I'm going to make it a Bosozoku car!

Try not to ruin it too much, please!!!!!  Sorry, I am biased about cars retaining their exterior originality!

As soon as I see Boso cars I think of this.

image.png.af491a414f178e2edba4985c3d904eb2.png

16 hours ago, Rotated6_2 said:

Try not to ruin it too much, please!!!!!  Sorry, I am biased about cars retaining their exterior originality!

As soon as I see Boso cars I think of this.

Well, maybe I won't make this car Bosozoku, but I really do want to make a crazy Boso car out of something else some day.

Stick a V8 in it like this one but keep it sleeper spec on the outside!:thumbsup:  That's 5.0L injected Aussie motor in Luke's one.  That should get people's attention over there!