Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Brandino123

Clutch sticking to the ground

Hey y'all, i've been having recent issues with my clutch catching and sticking to the ground. To get it back I have to pop it back up with my foot. But with it constantly sticking it makes the car undriveable, i've recently replaced the slave cylinder and also the clutch cylinder. No luck. Before this happened it was shifting smoothly and never got caught. Anyone have any other suggestions? I'm open for anything! Just wanting to get my daily driver back up and running smoothly. 

Pressure plate, release bearing?

I bled it a few times and it seemed to have worked. Must've been the clutch master cylinder. But now it's a POA to shift. Where i gotta push hard to switch gears. Like i said before it was shifting just fine a week or so ago. Any other ideas?

I had similar issue few years ago in my 626. Replacing the clutch master cylinder fixed the problem.

Hope this helps.