Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter001

New distrubitor but no spark

I have a 1995 mazda 626 2.0L .it ran for a long time no problems at all.. One night went to go get stuff from the store ..after driven it all day I started it up ran for about 10 second then died. No checked the fuel presure it was good.. Next was the spark.. Well no spark.. I replaced the distributor and still no spark.. Were else do I look..Oh another thing the check engine was never on.. Well since it died now it's on.. I tryed using the paper clip trick and my light pauses for a second blinks 2 Times. Pauses blink 2 more Times and pauses and just keep blinking 2 Times each.. 

I haven't yet... Thinking maybe I got a bad distributor.. The coil on the distrbutor is not putting out the right amps.. Also when I got it I open the box and the 3 prong plus was cracked that comes off the coils,. So I have no idea.. I have checked my fuses, timing belt, some relays, and still no spark.. The distributor is turning when I'm crank it over.. I have 12 volts to the 3 prong plug so I have power the but no spark... Even if it jumped time ..you would think u would at least get spark but I'm still at a stand still with it