Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
RickTheRed

looking for some performance input !

O hey there ! 

I have recently got my hands on a 91 Mx6 Turbo ! it's the 3rd such car i have owned  she is in mint condition ! looking to drop some cash into performance upgrades and just looking for some input !  

now ... I'm not a mechanic and am just starting to learn the ins and outs of performance cars .  I've gone over some threads on here and have seen some wicked ideas, unfortunelty some ( alot actually ) of the details are waaaay over my head.

that all being said , this is my baby !

it has the T-bird turbo upgrade 

coilover suspension

I believe it's 3" exhaust and custom shot out the side ( looks so sick) 

and I recently ordered and got in the mail a ECU with the probinator chip that I'm going to throw in , along with a boost controller.

what I'm looking for :

any other performance ideas , recommendations , 

I've been told that putting a better fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator would be a good plan , looking for suggestions on brand and specs for those. 

I've also learned ( to my dismay ) that a BOV on this car would negatively affect it's performance due to the way the car monitors and controls air flow I believe. however from what I gather purchasing a cone filter and a adapter would allow some of the noise from the release to be heard through the filter , so I would like any info on that subject as well , 

or you know , anything else someone would like to throw at me ! 

thanks ! 

2017-11-06_06.49.03.jpg