Sign in to follow this  

Coolant hose on intake manifold

1 post in this topic

Hi all. 

I'm sure this has been covered on this forum already but I couldn't find it so... 


I need to replace the coolant hose that runs from the middle of the inlet manifold on a 2.2 12 valve.  Anyone know what it is/what it's called? 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this