Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
adtricky

Headlight washer not working

My 1990 gv headlight washers have stopped working. Before I start pulling bits apart can anyone advise on location of pump etc please. I guess it's going to be the same as the gd model. 

I don't have the diagram to 1990 626 but diagnosing sprayer malfunction is generally the same across almost all brands/make.

Easiest step is to check your washer sprayer tubes first for any clogged debris lodged inside to isolate the cause of the washer not working. You could do this by disconnecting section of the tubes starting from closest to the sprayer and turn on the sprayer to see if washer solvents comes out of it. If you are certain no fluids come out of any washer tubes as you trace the tube down, then you can go inspect the washer pump. All washer pumps are typically located on the side of the washer reservoir.