Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Bikit

2000 Mazda 626

As much as I hate to do this, the time has come for me to let go of my 626. I grew up with this car and learned everything I know on it. I have a 2 inch binder full of receipts and services done on the car. If you can name it, it more than likely has been done and replaced with a lifetime warranty part. Link to my build thread: 

Aftermarket parts include a Viper remote start system, window tint, full LED and HID conversion, 17" Mazda 3 alloy wheels, front strut tower brace, eBay "Mazdaspeed" oil cap and radiator cap, under-hood LED light, black painted valve cover, double-din stereo with backup camera with rear pioneer aftermarket speakers and a 12" MTX subwoofer with MTX amp. I will include all this plus the Factory Service Manual and hanes manual, plus the trunkload of parts including a full rear disc brake conversion, timing belt kit, brake pads and rotors, etc. for the right price.

Only issues the car has is a rough idle. It idles ok, but due to the front engine mount being worn its feels shaky at idle. Doesn't effect much, I've driven it like this for quite a while. Has a small seap from the seal on the transmission where it is connected to the motor, I check it maybe once a month and it barely leaks. Clear coat on front and back bumper is peeling, but the rest of the car is clean and shines in the sunlight. I like to be honest so I wanted to get this out there.

My asking price is $3,500 obo. I realize this may be high, but with all the work I have done, I feel it is fair. Feel free to message me offers. I hope someone on here picks it up and takes over where I'm leaving off, would love someone to get it who loves it as much as I do! 136,xxx miles

IMG_0492.JPG

IMG_0494.JPG

IMG_0495.JPG

IMG_0496.JPG

IMG_0497.JPG

IMG_0498.JPG

IMG_0499.JPG

• Like 1

Still available for sale, message me with an offer! I am negotiable, just want the car to go to a good home.