FIS

BBCode

8 posts in this topic

The BBCode function has to be brought back ASAP, making posts now are like wiping your ass with no hands, sure it's possible but it's a lot more hassle.

Interesting analogy.. L0L. Depends on who is doing the wiping, you so some one else??. Now time to go and burn that part of the mind so I don't see that again.. L0L..

yes this thread went there,,LoL

Dan

I agree with FIS:)
Working with images like its implemented now is a pain for me at least. If i am on my laptop or a small screen, posting lots of images into the worklogs are impossible to do in a sensible way.

Previously there used to be a "light switch" on the right side of the formatting shortcuts that let me disable all visual formatting, and work with BBCode only.
Please bring it back <3

Screenshot of how it used to be:Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 01.33.38.png

Finally a picture of how it used to be, I was looking for one earlier!

And the straight copying of images doesn't always insert them as an image but as a link, so having the picture button (the one on the left side of the <> in Z's pic) would also be great!

There is no more BBcode in IPB. It was removed in version 4. The image button's replacement is seen below.

Capture.PNG

Ok then how about a way of showing the "RAW" content of a post instead of the auto inserted stuff. A way I can see link to the image etc?

Don't know where to post this so I'm bumping this thread.

I haven't changed my avatar because I can't get past this:

" The file must be smaller than 0.09765625MB. "

Even when it IS that impossibly small, I can't get it to accept anything. I don't how how I got it to work before.

I'd really like an increase in minimum file size. Used to automatically resize your picture I think, which was fantastic.

Last question, are signatures ever coming back? I'd like to list my mods for easy reference.