Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
txgocart626

Well It;s Been Fun

As some may remember the 626 had gone to my grandson. Served my wife and me well and was now my grandson's turn.

Things did not go as planned which is sad. I had just replaced both cv axles, radiator, both calipers, rotors, brake pads, wire set, plugs, upper/lower radiator hoses and all light lens.

Needed an oil change so I did that as well. Or maybe not well. Oil filter should always remain tight. I failed in this endeavor. Done hundreds but all it takes is one "aww shit".

Ruined the bearings and possibly the crankshaft. Time to raise the white flag.

After we got my daughter a 2013 Versa we kept her 2004 Sentra for "just in case".

Well we're there and he now has a Sentra. Pulled from the back yard and gone over but still needing struts front/rear.

Anyone in central Texas (Austin/San Antonio) need some super cheap parts.

Life happens all around us. Now to find a sentra site as good as this one.

Thanks for all the help along the way.

Ray Mata

Hey just happened to stop by and look around. Still have the 626 parked at my brothers yard. Did not have the heart to drag it to the junkyard.

Good to read some of the posts here, brings back old memories.

If you need parts, live in central Texas and have a dolly, I will have a deal for you that you might never come across again.

Ray