Jump to content

Looking for a small reservoir that holds water on drivers side by radiator

Recommended Posts

I am trying to find this part,  it's not the big water reservoir,  it's a small black thing weirdly shaped that has something to do with the cooling syste.......  Mine is broken and I have no idea what it's called which makes finding it IMPOSSIBLE lo..  Can anybody help??? 





Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...