Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
NDM

Happy 6/26/2016!

It only seemed fitting to do a small post to celebrate 6/26/2016, after all its only once a year!  And just remember despite all the fear, anger, and hate in the word; creativity and DIY solutions are the seeds of solution against ignorance and bigotry. Keep pushing yourself, keep learning, keep sharing, keep growning, keep pursuing your own happiness, happy 626!!!!

I'm going to go to work today, and print out massive sheets of paper with, "Happy 626 Day!", and lol to myself as only I get it.

I'll post pics.

Worked on my co-workers FRS, and worked on my own car. At work. Lol

IMG_20160626_185958144.jpg

IMG_20160626_233543485.jpg

I forgot to mention, I put this on our chalkboard we have by our entrance:

IMG_20160626_195729581.jpg

One customer walked in as I wrote it, and I walked away quickly when I finished. Knowing I would cause some questions.

Customer asked my friend at the counter what "626 day" was, I didn't tell my friend yet so he said he didn't know. I remained out of sight to enjoy the confusion I had just provided.

Customer pries further, "does that mean you have any new specials? What is the significance of 626 day?", he asks again. My friend again replies he doesn't know.

Customer says he knows what 4/20 means, but not 6/26. He places his order, still confused. Goes back to his car. I take a peak around the corner and I can see him on his phone, clearly googling I would bet.

Comes back in, with a disgruntled look on his face to pick up his food, takes another glance at the chalk board and shakes his head.

It pleased me. I enjoy messing with my customers.

I shipped something to a Norwegian friend filled with 626 parts to arrive on 626 day.  It actually got there a few days early. Hope he had a good weekend.

Happy 26/6 day guys!

I mean 626 day!

The stuff did arrive Devon and it's so nice to have some nice car parts for this date, I might even have to install some of em soon =D

I always miss it too! This was my first 626 day with my newest addition. Damn I love this carimage.jpeg