Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
RacerX

*** SOLD *** 1993 Mazda 626 Endurance Racer: $3500

*** SOLD ***

This car has raced LeMons, Chump, and WRL (GP4).  It has several LeMons top ten overall finishes and a WRL GP4 win.

The car is well sorted, complete, and ready to race.  It's the perfect package for a new team.  Get lots of track time.

Interior completely stripped with professionally built cage.
Sachs Super Touring Struts w/Megan Racing Springs
MazdaSpeed 6 13" front rotors/calipers
'98+ 626 Rear rotors/calipers
SS brake lines and Hawk Brake Pads (DTC-60 and HP+)
All poly bushings and Moog ball joints
King6Fab rear trailing and lateral arms
AWR rear sway bar and end links (front and rear)
Konig 17" wheels with 215/45 Direzza Z2's
5 speed manual trans with MazdaSpeed Protege LSD
MicroSquirt ECU with custom tune
AEM Wideband O2 sensor and controller
MazdaSpeed J-spec Cams
SS Header
2.5" exhaust with flowmaster style muffler
AWR 5 quart oil pan w/baffles
Corbeau FX1 wide seat (fits small guys/girls and big guys)
Complete set of easy to read digital gauges
Big tachometer with shift light
New windshield with electic defogger and wipers
All car related safety equipment (cage, seat, belts, kill switch) for LeMons and WRL

Spare everything; 5 speed transmission w/LSD, 4 Konig wheels with used Direzza Z2's, axles, spindles/wheel bearings, rotors, calipers, brake pads, hoses, belts, plugs, wires, coils, all gaskets, and motor accessories like water pump, alternator, PS pump, Crower custom ground torque cams, etc.  Never leave the track all race weekend no matter what happens.  You got it right there.

2016-02-28%2015.42.47_zpssm6btbot.jpg

887469_626801634124876_69551114067255393

11336886_579286485543058_806287121155304

2016-02-21%2020.40.26_zpsm6vummn5.jpg

20150520_121944_zpsbel97oaj.jpg

2015-03-09%2002.33.22_zpso49sjbll.jpg

Edited by RacerX

I sweetened the deal on the race car.  I am not gonna bother re-posting the details here.  So go here to checkout the performance parts I will be selling with the car at the posted price.

https://www.trackjunkies.org/topic/4893-fs-1993-mazda-626-endurance-racer-with-lots-of-spares-3500/?p=78708

At this point, it's a hell of deal for a race ready car and plenty of performance parts.

Also, I am not hung up on the asking price for the whole package.  Make me an offer.

I just finished dropping that junkyard fresh motor into the car fired it up and discovered that the head gasket is blown.  So, I am selling the whole package; car, spares, and hot rod parts (including Wilwood big brake kit) for $1000.  

I don't have time to work on this car anymore.  I need to get it out of my shop and start working on my new car that I hope to race this Fall.

Almost sold.  

Got offer from motivated buyer out of state.  He's arranging shipping now.  

I'll update this once the status changes either way.

The buyer has sent money and is lining up shipping at this point.  So, the car and parts are all but sold at this point.

The buyer does not want all the turbo related parts, so I will have several left over parts.  I'll post another sell thread for those parts after the car ships to the new owner.