Mazda 626 TWR, Tom Walkinshaw Racing Breaking or sale

Hi guys I'm putting some feelers out, i have a 1990 mazda 626 GT with a fe3n engine, leather and a genuine TWR (Tom Walkinshaw Racing) body kit from mould 1.

I'm thinking of breaking the car or selling complete as i can no longer have the time or money that it deserves, the car is a complete very clean car, since I've had it i have repaired most of the rust and removed the interior ( still have all the parts). The body kit is very rare to see, especially complete with both front and rear bumper, side skirts and spoiler, this does need a few repairs but if i get enough interest i will repair them and primer them ready for the next owner, also the car has a full leather interior this includes door cards, rear cards, front and rear seats all in good condition for its age. the engine is a 2.0lt 16v FE3N engine very strong very powerful and very tuneable, the car runs very smooth and drives superb, the 17" 3 spoke wheels have a few curb marks but are missing the centres (lost by previous owners). i have uploaded some pictures of the car i found online several years before i had it and in its current condition. finally thanks for reading any offers or interest, questions please ask.

kind regards lewis

IMG_0311.JPG

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0807.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

IMG_0819.JPG

IMG_0806.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

DSCF6181.JPG

DSCF6177.JPG

• 1 year later...