Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
dan atkins

Got Another Truck Load of parts..

ok Some of you know I have been buying truck loads of parts over the years weather from Mazda or outside sorces..

Well here is a 54Foot Semi of parts that have been is southern Texas since about 1996

These are all new Mazda parts and yes the whole trailer is full..

there are lots of parts just a little bit of everything from the mid 90's and older

So what NOS Parts are you all looking for???

Parts Truck.jpg

5708430050470_PartsTruck.thumb.jpg.14dbf

Hey Dan,

Let me know if you find any CB2 or LA4(929L) parts?

My fingers are crossed!:biggrin:

if you have part #'s on what you are looking for that would help in the search.. today dad and I were looking throu 1 of the boxes and we found a dash clock for the 86-88 323.. Mazda does not carry it any more..

So I don't know what I have yet..

but hey it will be fun

Dan

ok now that Truck load is all done and put away.. we decided to order another load and it is due in tomorrow morning (4-25-2016)

the 1st load we got in some new 87 626 wheels and I think there are some for the 93-97 626's but have not lookd at the part #'s yey to make sure.. we even got rear windows for the 88-91 sedan's

this next truck is smaller parts so it will take me a little longer to go thru it

Dan

Here's a random request Mr. Atkins:

I've replaced my window switch twice, and it's going dead again.

If you have one of these:

IMG_20160426_192804890.jpg

I'd love you. Don't have a part number for you. But I have my old one, so I can take a pic of the plug if need be.

is this what you are looking for??

ebay item # 231110085872

this is from normal inventory for now as I have not seen this switch show up in the 2 truck loads..

I have lots of parts got the GD's I have like 6 rear windows lots of fender and head lights brackets.. I am  sure I have seats and other stuff that I knew what it was when I seen it..

till I can get photos up on the web site and eBay just got to ask as truck 1 is all done and on paper truck 2 is about half way there..

Dan

I even got in 10 Radiator core supports for the 88-91 626's I have not put them on ebay yet but that is the plan by the weekend..

Dan

On 4/8/2016 at 5:48 PM, dan atkins said:

ok Some of you know I have been buying truck loads of parts over the years weather from Mazda or outside sorces..

Well here is a 54Foot Semi of parts that have been is southern Texas since about 1996

These are all new Mazda parts and yes the whole trailer is full..

there are lots of parts just a little bit of everything from the mid 90's and older

So what NOS Parts are you all looking for???

Parts Truck.jpg

5708430050470_PartsTruck.thumb.jpg.14dbf

I need everything for a 1990 626 gt 2.2L turbo 5 speed. Interior is blue and beige and exterior is blue. I am rebuilding the entire car.