Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
cfamilyfix

1982 Mazda 626

Looking to sell or trade my 82. It's automatic with 49k power everything. Great little cruiser. Just recently replaced ALL suspension components. New King lowering springs with kyb struts and mounts up front as well as energy suspension end links and new lower control arms. Out back new kyb struts and King springs. Car rides proper! Looking to trade for a first gen rx7. No basket cases please. I'm in Bklyn NY. USA. Car is brown with original paint. Shines and looks good from 5 feet. Head gasket replaced and de-sniffed engine bay for simplicity. About 6k on new head gasket.

Gee Colin,

If I could win the lottery, your 626 would be coming over here to live in Oz!!!!  It is such a rare beast with all those options! :thumbsup::drool:

Thanks Phil. If I won the lottery I would gladly send it to you. You have been an imence help in all my 626 pursuits