Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
El Scorcho

Still Got This Part Out... '86 Gc Hb

All prices plus shipping from S6V 7B8 Canada. Greyhound Bus freight is unavailable to me in my province, but I can ship Greyhound from Brandon, Manitoba, to the US. Large items would be subject to a transport fee to Brandon.

Doors - $50/each or $150/All four $100 for all four - bare doors with bronzed glass, all glass good, L/F door was patched at bottom rear corner. L/R door broken inner door handle. Overall 7/10. EDIT: Did I mention the power windows all work?

- $250  $150 for the doors with the door cards.

Door Cards - $150 $100 - All 4 door cards, overall 8/10, some minor moisture damage at bottom, not apparent from the inside

Power Door Mirrors - $50 $30 - left is clear, right is blue tinted, power motors work

Inside trim - $100 $50 - Inside B and C pillar plastic trim and all 4 body-side rubbers. A pillar trims available, but all the tabs broke off them.

Sunroof - $200 $150 - complete assembly, w/ motor, works great

Rear Hatch - $50 - complete with wiper arm and motor, glass is excellent

Boot trim - $50 - inner plastic trunk/boot trim, parcel shelf, hatch opening trim. Some cracks

- $50 together or $30 each

Hatchback Tail lamps - $100 $50 - No Cracks, pair of amber-signal tail lamp assemblies, with light sockets

+ $100 if you want them sanded and either clear coated or smoked

Digital Cluster - $200 $150 - All lights work, odo reads 300k-ish

A/C Components - Not sure if the compressor is any good. Still had a teeny tiny little whiff of pressure in the system. The entire A/C System is still in the car, if you want a part, make me an offer that will cover my time for removing it.

Body cuts - The tail, roof, pillars, and everything in front of the firewall are all in pretty good condition. $1/lb

Front Corner Lamps - $50 $30/pair - clear, one has a chipped corner

Front Bumper Signal Covers - $25 $10/pair - amber

Set of 4 15" Phonedial rims - $250 $200 - with good all season rubber

Set of 5 15" Phonedial rims - $250 $150 - no rubber

Make me an offer on any other unlisted part you may be interested in.

Pictures on request.

I will entertain all offers and consider trades.

Last chance for any 4/5-door specific parts off this heap. She goes to the scrap yard tomorrow. I have the door cards boxed and stored. Anything else I can't use will be going.

in my pile of parts I am wanting from you can you toss in the wiper arms as well???

Dan