I have had my car for nearly 18 month, and mostly driven daily. All this time, my car has been running like a champ, always started clean, ran like a top! Last night, on my way home, it suddenly died, just quit. Electrical was good, car was turning over, just not catching. Okay, no worries, my buddy's shop was close by, got a tow over there after a little while, so I wasn't strained for long ;)

So, I think it is a fuel issue, something just stopped working. It's either the fuel pump, relay, or something else I'm not aware of. Oh yes, the Check Engine light came on, but I didn't get time to check the code. Thoughts?

Get the code.  That will likely point to the problem.  If not, confirm that the cam/distributor is still turning when you try to start the motor.  If not, the timing belt broke.  If those are turning, squirt some starting fluid in the throttle body and try to start it.  If it fires and dies, you have a fuel problem.  Check the relay and pressure at the rail.  If the starting fluid does nothing, pull a plug, reconnect the plug wire to it, lay it on the side of the motor where the base is making contact with metal grounded to the engine block, and turn the motor over while looking at the plug.  If you see a nice blue/white spark, you have good spark and the coil is good.  Lastly check ignition timing.  If it's spot on, I'd suggest returning to the timing belt and confirming that the mechanical timing is still good.

The Fuel pump and relay are good, but it appears it may have skipped timing, that's what we believe at this time. The cam seal near the timing belt has been leaking for some time, and may have caused the early failure of the timing belt. The irony of the whole thing, I knew about this problem, and I was bringing the car in to get the seals fixed, and timing belt replaced, but was still driving the car, I didn't think it was going to fail between that time.

If the cam seal at the timing belt is leaking, get it fixed!