Probe Gt Vs 600Hp Civic, 500Hp Speed 3, 500Hp Rx7, 500Hp Gsx

Gold....Go the civic chirping the tyres through the gears. What I really want to know is how their trans holds out.

You need a small turbo to fill the that torque hole before the Hx35 really kicks in, like a sequential twin, I've thought about it for the F2. I forgot what size rear housing your running on that thing. Too bad you cant just throw on a garrett BB.

Gold....Go the civic chirping the tyres through the gears. What I really want to know is how their trans holds out.

You need a small turbo to fill the that torque hole before the Hx35 really kicks in, like a sequential twin, I've thought about it for the F2. I forgot what size rear housing your running on that thing. Too bad you cant just throw on a garrett BB.

Its quite easy, There tranny is a lot weaker than ours, The civic in questions makes 609whp and only 320tq, and that torque is above 6k rpm,  My holset spool really fast, but i spin a lot worst than the civic, but Thats what happened with holset making over 450tq to the wheel.