Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
FRANCO5339

Pin Code For Transponder Key

does anyone know a way of get the pin code for programming a key 2000 mazda 626.intead of tow the vehicle to the dealer.  i have the 10 digits number fron the immobilzer module... Sites like http://www.superpincodes.com/ would give u the pins or they just are to take ur money away.. The moderator suggested to get in cotact with the immobilizer manufacture but i dont know how.. Note is no a stolen car i dont live in the U:S i live in central america and is hard to do this things.... 

here is so far ihave been searching

Call your mazda dealership maybe they'll give you a way to get in touch with the immobilizer company. 

Use at your own risk.  There's no way for anyone here to validate if that information is accurate since all immobilizer codes are unique to the vehicle.  Could easily be a scam.  If you do use it please let us know if it works.  It would certainly be a more convenient alternative to calling an immobilizer manufacturer and spending 15-30 minutes on the phone with them.

My 2cents.  I went to the local dealer and ask what a new key would cost.  Around $140.  But he said the programming almost never works so he replaces the immobilizer for $300.  I told him about contacting Mazda with the VIN, title, immobilizer number and serial and they would send the code.  He looked at me like a

"pig looking at a wristwatch".  Said he never heard of that.  So after countless follow up calls, I gave up. 

I also would be leery because if it screwed up the security, dealer would be the only fix.   Their statement. " Use at your own risk.  No refunds."  And you are paying in english lbs. 

That's funny because the procedure for getting the immobilizer code and contacting the immobilizer manufacturer is right there in the WSM.  All they would have to do is read it.  Since they are a dealership they are supplied with contact phone numbers for the immobilizer manufacturers.  They should have all of those phone numbers on hand direct to the manufacturer tech support line.  You'd think a Mazda dealership would follow their own procedures.  Makes me wonder about the level of competency of the dealership you dealt with.   I'm sure my local dealership would know how to do it and would follow WSM procedures.

Yes I have done this many times

Immobilizer Code = eight digit code

Eight-digit Immobilizer Unit word code

Instructions

1.    Place the new car key in the ignition bezel, turn it forward to the "On" position, then turn it back to "Lock." Go back and forth between the "On" and "Lock" positions four more times (for a total of five), with no longer than one second between changes.

2.    Turn the key back to the "On" position, then turn it to the "Lock" position within 20 seconds, after the security dashboard lights start to blink. When turned back to the "Lock" position, the rate of blinking will slowly reduce.

3.    Turn the key back to the "On" position, then wait for the security lights to blink the value of the first digit of the Immobilizer Unit word code. When the value of the first digit is reached, turn the key back to the "Lock" position.

4.    Repeat Step 3 until you have completed it for all eight digits of the code. Do not turn the key to the "On" or "Off" position while the security light is illuminated. When the security light comes on and stays on, that means that the pass code has been taken successfully.

5.    Start your car to turn off the security light and exit the programming. Your car should return to its normal state within half a minute or so.

6.    Repeat steps 1 through 6 for up to eight separate keys.

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/how_7389617_program-mazda-626-new-keys.html

A link below shows the process on how to input the immobilizer code by key cycling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMWD4h6KASs