Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
FIS

Problem Posting Pictures

So After I made a new post with some pictures I tried to add a new one containing the rest, and for some reason it wouldn't allow me, I then tried to just post 1 picture and it got merged into my first post, so I believe that it's added some kind of anti-doublepost solution trying to merge my new post with the old one, which would not work because of the limitation of 15 pictures in one post. Can anyone please confirm that I'm right or would I have to start looking into some other problem, this is the first time I've had this.

EDIT: Tried to make a new post with some words, turns out it gets merged into the first post, I asume this is to prevent doubleposting but for all us who has a worklog with limited people replying it would be hard for the to know once an update is made as it just get merged into an older post..

And if this is going to work, the picture limitation needs to be removed.

Well it used to be limited to about 5 pictures per post and then jacked it up to 15 or 20.  Still pretty good for 1 post but for those of us in the build topics or picture forum it would be nice to post a lot more.  Maybe raise the limit higher with each 100 posts so people with over 500 posts can post unlimited or something like that.