Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
FIS

Quoting

So if I try to quote a post I get some random code along with the text I'm quoting.
Here is an copy of the code:

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">(function(){var g=this,h=function(b,d){var a=b.split("."),c=g;a[0]in c||!c.execScript||c.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var e;a.length&&(e=a.shift());)a.length||void 0===d?c[e]?c=c[e]:c=c[e]={}:c[e]=d};var l=function(b){var d=b.length;if(0=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/ngx_pagespeed_beacon','http://mazda626.net/index.php?s=3a6c3d82d93c01d73944966e1573ea89&app=forums&module=ajax%C2%A7ion=topics&do=quote&t=40901&p=389491&md5check=57b151314ab884d54d1017a0ffa5629c&isRte=1,gAGkv61Udl,true,false,SGFuE1KIAwI%27'>http://mazda626.net/index.php?s=3a6c3d82d93c01d73944966e1573ea89&app=forums&module=ajax%C2%A7ion=topics&do=quote&t=40901&p=389491&md5check=57b151314ab884d54d1017a0ffa5629c&isRte=1,gAGkv61Udl,true,false,SGFuE1KIAwI%27);'>http://mazda626.net/index.php?s=3a6c3d82d93c01d73944966e1573ea89&app=forums&module=ajax

I have gotten the same... Dont remember where tho...

Happened to someone that quoted me a couple days ago.  Figured it was a glitch and they edited the quote or messed up somehow. 

Firefox on Windows running the latest version, I also get the same problem with the Steam browser.

Firefox on Windows running the latest version, I also get the same problem with the Steam browser.

I saw this the other day when RacerX quoted someone. I am also using the latest Firefox on Windows 8.1. Are you using the WYSIWYG? Quick reply?

Yes, I press the quote button on the post and write in the quick reply box, doesn't look like a problem on my iPhone with the stock browser and mobile version.

I was able to reproduce this with Firefox on an old Vista machine. It's not content that's in the original post, my bet is it's some sort of buffer overflow due to the large volume of quoted text exceeding the array allocation. You are probably getting some sort of code in the adjacent memory.

pagespeed disabled, try now plz, and post results.I'll test from my end of FFox too.

pagespeed disabled, try now plz, and post results.I'll test from my end of FFox too.

Looks ok here.

Both posts are fine now for me on the same computer I had the problem with :)

excellent! For now, buh bye google pagespeed! Might revisit readding it in the future when I have more time to finely tune the settings and reduce issues like this. Glad this fixed the issues, easy fix!

excellent! For now, buh bye google pagespeed! Might revisit readding it in the future when I have more time to finely tune the settings and reduce issues like this. Glad this fixed the issues, easy fix!

What does the pagespeed do? I never noticed any changes, but I never searched much on google :P

pagespeed is a server module from google thats supposed to improve load times, its possible it wasnt setup correctly which is why we had some issues and the site actually feels faster without it. I used essentially a template for installing it, its also possible it was conflicting with additional caching/site performance mechanisms we use in addition to it. Technical mubo jumbo: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/module/configuration