Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
gooseboy78

Adding Images

how come i cant add images straight from my computer to posts? it has to have a email link. :angry:  its sooo annoying. i have a photo now on my computer that will help with all those trying to wire in their new head unit but i cant post it because its on my computer. attached file is the one i was trying to upload.

post-34040-0-18295800-1427257146_thumb.j

You have to go to "more reply options" in the bottom right.  Traditionally the quick reply box doesn't have those options.  Why?  Because of reasons that would take me a paragraph to explain.

I've been trying to get IPboard to fix this for YEARS.

How to attach images:

First click "more reply options"

post-15320-0-56956300-1428792459_thumb.p

Then click "attach files", and upload as many photos as you need to get the job done!

post-15320-0-43274700-1428792457_thumb.p

and then click "add to post" after you upload the images

post-15320-0-75781000-1428792781_thumb.p

In my book, attachements should be accessible in quick reply, they thought this feature was unnecessary though, which I strongly disagree with based on this coming up many many times over the years, so don't feel bad. Its not obvious how to attach images in my opinion, a complete UX fail by IPboard. 

Honestly I think quick reply should be where the full reply box is.  Seeing the way the web is going for utter convenience now and into the future there should be no separate full reply pages on forums anymore.