dan atkins

What 626 Parts Are You Looking For??

31 posts in this topic

?m looking for fog light kit for my 1994 626 2.0i, if you find New or Used pls contact me with ozdemir7161@gmail.com

Hey Dan. Can you get me a speedo cable and speedo gear for my 1988 mazda 626 turbo? The car was converted to mtx and has a tranny from a us built mx6 of the same year ( not sure if it matters) if so how much?

Thanks

Edit: I only need the speedo gear but I lost a bushing in the cable somehow :(

I need a driver side exterior door handle in white, mine was red and PO painted over it. So I searched my favorite parts store, ebay.

I found this listing and nearly died laughing at the price:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mazda-626-Mx6-Mx-6-Left-Front-Outside-Door-Handle-Choose-Color-1988-To-1991-/280911209073?hash=item41679ce271:g:ZaMAAOxydB1SeCNJ&vxp=mtr

I'll just repaint it or go to the junk yard. Holy crap.

I suppose it is supply and demand. Directly from Mazda for a white one it is $145.95. Add the cost of running a business, covering some of the shipping costs, Atkins isn't making much off of it. OEM parts typically aren't cheap.

I need a distributor, anyone know what years I can pull from? Mine's a '96 4-cyl 2.0L manual

On 11.4.2017 at 4:00 PM, smuryof said:

I need a distributor, anyone know what years I can pull from? Mine's a '96 4-cyl 2.0L manual

95-97 626, MX-6 or Probe.