Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
adtricky

Side Skirts Bumpers

Hi i am new to the 626 World so bare with me.I have just brought but not fetched yet a 626 GLX 1990 Estate / Wagon. I was wondering if Mazda produced some SideSkirts even for the 4 door and a better style of bumper even of another 626 model i could switch to etc,Thanks for any help. This is it atm img-383898-1-_5717_zpsd724d0c9.jpg

• Like 1

Ohhh estate.  I thought you meant saloon.  Wow.  That's a collectors item right there.  The wagon/estate is probably one of the rarest in the UK.  That one looks all original too.  Has headlamp washers but missing antenna.   Here in the US that's what we refer to as a 3rd gen wagon.  Keep that in mind if doing searches.  That's a good looking car.  Looks like it's been well maintained.  That's a pretty spectacular find from a 626 enthusiasts perspective.  Bravo.

You are unlikely to find side skirts or body kit for an estate.  If you really want them you'll have to make your own which usually involves finding something close that matches the length you need and modifying it to fit with fiberglass and epoxy.

It seems there is 5 left on the road in the UK ,the aerial is there just push down :) ad thanks for the info on what it is called elsewhere new names keep popping up like cargo wagon etc over here it is an estate model.I have seen a few on the net with different style bumpers some look aftermarket and some look standard just a different design so i was wondering what other designs where out there.My friend has a Bluebird and used other bumpers and skirts to add to is so it maybe a case of going that way but i was wondering if there was a stock route to choice first.It arrived today although a little dark ,so we are going to clean it and i will let you know what work it will need,there is def some welding on and in the arches that needs to be done.

1 of 5 in the entire country.  Take care of that one please.  If that car was a steak it would moo it's so rare.

Luckily, that 626 wagon shares the same chassis with the last body style 626 wagon so I'm certain you can look up parts for it and it should interchange.

Looks awesome. We didnt even get the wagons here in the states. :( And love that kit posted above.

Any body style GD front bumper will work on your wagon, and for the sides, id think any would work, but if anything, the 626 hatch def has the same sides, and uses all 4 of the same doors as the wagon. So keep that in mind for your search.