I need some help with my 95 626...i have a clunk noise when i turn dont matter if i turn left or right...it only does it one time per turn i checked cv axle,tie rods,control arm bushings...it only does it when im turning...any info would b appreciated. ..thanks in advance

The buahings on ball joinst r still in good shape and tie rod ends dont any play in them...ill check my strut bolts i have not looked at that...someone also said it could b a moter mount do u think it would make that noise only when im turning

Actually yes that was a great suggestion.  Since it happens when you turn check the driver and passenger side mounts.  If it happens when you slow down for a turn but not when you accelerate in a turn then check the front mount too.  If only happens when you accelerate into a turn but not when you slow down into a turn then check the rear mount.  The rear mount is a pain in the ass to inspect.  You can barely see it let alone inspect it.  Use a crowbar and leverage on the mounts to see if you can get them to clunk.  Clunking mounts means there is no rubber between the mount and mounting bracket.