Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

3rd Annual ETCG Meet-Up

EricTheCarGuy is having his annual meetup at his shop in Ohio this Saturday.  If you would like to go please RSVP on his forum.  Let's get a lot of 626 owners out there!

3970 State Route 42

Mason, OH 45040

Google Map Link

The event will be held at the ETCG shop located at 3970 St. Rt. 42 Mason OH 45040 (3970 US-42, Mason, OH 45040) on Saturday July 19, 2014. Festivities will begin at 12pm EST and end around 6pm the same day. We will have food, entertainment, awesome prize give aways, and of corse, ETCG. So if you want to meet me in person, here

• Like 1

Hmm, 3 hours from me.  Too bad I have to work and then go to a benefit fundraiser for my buddy who got hit in that car accident a while back.  That could be a fun time.

Oh come on Prince you gotta go and represent us.  I've been wishing all week that my car was in good enough shape to make that trip.  We need to get more 626's there!  I know of someone with a 3rd gen that said they'll probably be going.  That should be cool.  Wish ETCG would show off all the owners and cars that show up.  Usually it's just a small video about the good times and hanging out.  Hope a lot of 626 owners show up and ask a lot of 626 related questions.  The more people that ask ETCG to get a 626 the better.  I'm hoping someday he'll get one for his shop and make lots of videos. I can dream.  I'm starting to sound like Fade26. 

Meet is today.  Hope a lot of 626, MX6, Probe owners show up.  Wish I could be there.