Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
djdevon3

Mazda 626 - Feel The Love! (Sticky)

This is dedicated to all the enthusiasts over the years that have ever helped someone else on this forum.  If I didn't create my own build topic I wouldn't have been able to do half the things I've done and it's all thanks to the enthusiasts here who knew 100 times more than I did when I first started.  They're willingness to be thoughtful, caring, and educative is the key that allowed me to get projects completed when I was clueless, completely stuck, and ready to give up.

The video only shows about 1/8th of the total encouraging comments I've received just from my build topic alone.  It doesn't even include the thousands of posts where people gave good advice.  Just not enough room for that. This video was specifically created for my build topic to say thank you but I think it's appropriate to include for anyone that's helped someone else in ANY build topic here.  Thank you enthusiasts. 

If you create a build topic here, this is the kind of support you can expect from one of the best model specific car forums in the world... Mazda626.net!

I think one of the best things that happened was meeting another enthusiast from my area (ND28).  We've been learning together for the past 2 years now and that's where the real hands on experience comes from.  Between the two of us we have 3 cars to experiment on and there's no end to figuring out how to fix things.  It's made the learning curve go so much faster.  If you can meet someone in your area that wants to get together to work on cars... DO IT!

What I'd give for just ONE fellow GD enthusiast near me....

I'm sure someone will come up eventually.  Andy isn't exactly close to me either he's about 1.5 hours away..  If I lived in California I'd be there to hang out and work on 626's with you.  I like all 626/MX6/Probes the generation or year doesn't matter.  I'd hope there are more people like us somewhere near you in California.