Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KMrH0tB0i 6

swing function

8 posts in this topic

moves the little vents...it sways them back and forth...have you ever sat in a 626?

i see you have a 95 es auto (nice choice :biggrin: ). the swing function works well with ac. try it , it moves the vents back and forth(left-right-left-right etc.) to circulate airflow better.

if you press the swing button while the car is on even though the ac/heat is off it still swings left to right :lol: ( some people find it funny i dont ! ^_^ )

yeah ive sat in one. i got a 95 es auto green. leather seats sunroof, everything baby! i guess my shit is fucked up. it doesn't do shit. anyone might know whats wrong or wha i can do to fix it?

haha, I was giving you a hard time... First check your fuses...the manual should hint you in the way as to which one it could be. If it's fine, there is some problem in wiring or the motor. Pull the dash piece off and meter the voltage while the swing function is on. That will let you know if it is a power or motor problem.

check your wires too... if you've change the radio or taken apart the dash..... might have forgotten to plug in a wire..... meaning it will show u have power but no action happening.....

They've altered the Swing function somewhat over the years. In my old '93, the oscillation would stop if you closed those vents and directed airflow to the floor or to the defroster. As previously noted, more recent models run the swing so long as the button is pushed, whether the vents are open or not, even if the fan isn't running at all.