Diy Fiberglass Body Kit

This topic is to both give and receive help for those wanting to make their own body kits (the right way).  I plan on replicating the OEM Euro Lip Kit mainly to have a backup set in case of an accident.  Most likely will also reproduce them for a few people.  The steps I will be laying out here are for replicating an existing kit.  In the future I plan on modifying an existing kit and making a few tweaks to make it my own.  The Euro Lip Kit is the smallest OEM kit available for the 626.  It was a dealer option only.  Since it's so small it's also the easiest to reproduce and get some good hands on experience with fiberglass crafting.

I'm trying to figure out a good gelcoat, fiberglass, and epoxy resin to go with.  Looking for product brand recommendations and links if possible.  I'm a big Amazon shopper so Amazon links would be easiest.  It's been a very long time since I did anything with fiberglass.  Any experience you can share is appreciated.   Looking forward to making this a hot topic in the future as people will see (through my videos) what can be done with your own 2 hands as long as you have the supplies, motivation, and guidance from a great automotive community.  Also hope a certain someone from Tampa will be able to use this to fix up some serious issues with their existing home made kit. 

Stay tuned as this topic takes shape! (pun intended) :lol: