Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
jesman1216

B2200 Internals In A Fe 2.0

hey guys. not sure if anyone is aware but QLD has changed their laws so no longer can you get a mod plate

i was wandering if you could use the standard block from a fe 2.0 and use the crank shaft + forged pistons/rods to make a unassuming stroked "2.0L" 626

just hoping to bounce ideas off you guys

cheers

People have built stroker motors using the FE-DOHC version so I don't see why you couldnt. My only comment would be that it's a lot of work for not a lot of gain.

If I were you i'd have a closer look at the QLD regulations and maybe contact some other QLD members and see what they know.

Further south fitting an engine +/- 15% of the original capacity needs nothing more than a roadworthy certificate and changing the engine number on the registration details. In this case you would just fit a whole F2 even if it was just an 8v one.

All mod plates or just certain ones? My boss just got one for his AC Cobra replica...