Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
NDM

Servers Back Online!

The Server Migration was just completed. The site may be temporarily slower. But we have to reoptimize/retweak quite a few things, and it should be much quicker than before.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

Oh Also for all of you Night Owls on the forum: say goodbye to site slowdown after 1:00 AM! Thats now a thing of the past.

• Like 1

ugh had some issues CPU usage exploded through the roof made the server inaccessible. Back online for now. I'll be keeping a close eye on the server.

That was down a lot longer than expected. Still only one day though, sometimes these things can take days initially so good job on getting it up and running within a day. I know what that takes and it's often a rigorous and thankless job. Thank you NDM for your dedication and hard work. I know it's a huge pain in the ass sometimes but this site is totally worth it. Keep the good times rolling.

I've noticed that it takes much longer for the js to update when I make a post. We're talking about 10-15 seconds vs 1-2. It takes much longer to post so I fear we're going to have a lot of double-posts from new users if that's not cleared up.

Thanks DJ, things seemed like they went well at first and then a random turn for the worst at 9:30-10:30, hopefully no more major surprises. But well definitely be trying to get the site to move more quickly.

Alkso thats a very good point post speed is slow slow slow right now, I'll have to see what we can do to improve it.