I got this feeling, we are going to be meeting the owner here,... Hmm,.. Chance for re education. Not gonna be long now,... A chance to re-align the universe towards the right path and bring it to order.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, Its been a while since I've been around, but I found quite possibly the worst car I've ever seen. I will forever have a soft spot for the 626, but this was as if a dull plastic butter knife was us

I think my girlfriend could have come up with a better outcome using old bubble gum, and cheez whiz..

http://jalopnik.com/my-first-reaction-was-omg-kill-it-with-fire-then-it-o-482473973 http://jalopnik.com/the-touching-story-behind-that-horrifying-monster-energ-489939949

Posted Images

Hmm,.. Thinking.

Ask roritor to ask his friend to show us where the owner is,.. Then i'll assemble a team of 4 marines then do a silent breach,. Snatch em bring em to uncle xenomorph strap em to his miata,. Do a quick round at the track (at super duper full speed) then every once in a while stop bring em to ND28 and djdevon3 for some questioning then another spin,..then bring em one by one to each and every active passionate mazda626.net members for re-education,...

Who knows,.. Might wake up and do something good with his 626,...

But yeah,.. If ya dont want us doing so,.. ^___^ please register here,..dont worry,.. We will treat you as humanly possible. And if you are already registered,.. Please,. PLEASE answer this question,...

"Why? Why do this?"

There is no saving that car, its too far gone.

Have faith,.. No car is unrestorable. Worst comes to worst,. Ya can pull the engine out,. Put it on a new body. I just hope he doesn't do something dumb with the engine.

It's not what I would have built and the current owner's specifications are out in left field. But, there is some passion and lots of effort (sweat) in that car. I respect that. Apparently the car is being driven, it's getting attention, and he will never pull up to a stop light next to a car exactly like his. I think he has achieved the most fundamental goals all us car geeks aspire to.

• 1 year later...

The Monster 626 has shown back up on Craigslist this time in Lakeland, FL.  Perhaps it was sold or the owner is still trying to sell it.  At least it has a decent paint job and new rims this time.  Much nicer on the eyes at least from that angle anyway.

http://lakeland.craigslist.org/cto/4498965485.html

post-520-0-76579400-1403325576_thumb.png

I watched this car on Youtube about 2 years ago, and thought, what a waste of a nice car! I like some crazy sh*t, but that guy made me feel sane again. 

It does look a little better with the mustang wheels and paint on it, but it still has to weigh as much as a semi with all the bondo and fiberglass.