• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have some Dunlop Direzza DZ101. They spun like crazy on the Probe, but the star specs are stickier though.

Cleaned up the bay, painted the valve covers and had the bov welded on. Finally some more parts. Gauge pod, Prosport gauges and Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump.

Those blue gates belts are really taking off now.  ND28 and I replaced his belts with blue gates belts and I was really impressed with them.  You'll be really happy with them.  Just make sure the timing cover isn't pushing into them or they'll shred no matter what they're made of.  Nice set of parts you have.  Good picture too.

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates? I'm interested in turboing my 99 mazda 626 v6 manual. It broke down on the highway so I'm in the process of a complete teardown. Looking to upgrade to forged rods and pistons. Any suggestions on the best parts to use for a good turbo set up. Didn't mean to hijack your thread just looking forward to this build.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please tell me you took some baseline dyno runs.  That is just beautiful.  Wiring management is very clean.  Can tell you took some time cleaning up before the pictures.  Great job too.  Where did you get the turbo from a fighter jet?  That sucker is HUGE.  Awesome sauce!  How about some numbers?

Unfortunately no I don't have any dyno numbers. Sorry to disappoint. I was so anxious. The stock length exhaust was too short. I figured it would be the same length since I had the exhaust shortened to mate up with the headers I had on. Leaking oil from the drain tube at the oil pan. Coundn't install wideband because exhaust didn't bolt up. Everything turned out perfect other wise.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...