Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
meche2326

Mazda 626 Wont Start After Ran For Awhile

i have a 2001 mazda 626 with the 4cyl you can crank it up and it runs great and you run it for awhile r keep killing it and turning it on then it will stop cranking up if you let it sit for a while it will crank back up. i tested the fire it is getting fire. can anyone help me out here on what it might be?

Faulty cam and crank sensor will make it fire at the wrong time causing no-starts, stalls, random misfires, etc... It's possible but if you think it's not the spark then check the fuel pressure.

Wait you said it stops cranking as in the starter motor doesn't turn the engine over anymore? If that's the case then that has nothing to do with the sensors. That would be a battery or starter issue. Since you wait for a period of time then it cranks back over that leads me to believe it's a dead battery issue.

I'm no expert, but I used to own a truck that was leaking transmission fluid and whenever it was low on fluid it would stall at traffic lights, I would check transmission fluid and see if it is low, check hoses for leaks if the fluid it's low, on my truck it was a simple $6 hose fix, thats all I can think of from my personal experience, but I'm new to mazdas..